DONT COPY IF U CANT PASTE

ONCE A MINISTER WHILE GIVING SPEECH SAID ' The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!' The crowd got shocked. He followed up by saying, 'That woman was my mother!' The crowd burst into laughter About a week later, one of the ministers who had attended the speech decided to use the same joke in his speech he tried to rehearse the joke in his head. It was a bit foggy to him. Getting to the microphone he said loudly, 'The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!' after that he forgot the second line of the joke After standing there for almost 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, he said '...and I can't remember who she was!'
Moral of the story: Don't copy if you can't paste!

0 comments: